What is the Green Star Hotel (GSH) Program?
The GSH program offers an opportunity for hotels operating in Egypt to be internationally recognized for raising their environmental performance and social standards while reducing their operational costs. A team of certified local and international experts guide interested hotels through a sequence of training and information support sessions leading to field audits to ensure compliance with the program standards prior to granting the GSH certification.
Royal Grand Albatros is now subject to the audit of the (GSH)
Now it gives us pleasure to announce that Royal Grand Albatros Sharm El Sheikh is following the guidelines of the program, towards a greener tomorrow and an environmentally friendly development structure in support of achieving the below goals.
- Fighting Poverty
- Ending hunger and achieving food security.
- Ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being
- Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education
- Achieving gender equality and empowering women and girls
- Ensuring availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensuring access to clean and affordable energy to all
- Decent work and economic growth
- building resilient infrastructure that encourages sustainable industrialization and innovation
- reducing inequality within and among countries
- Make communities and cities resilient, safe and sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impact
- Conserving and sustainably using the oceans, seas and marine resources
- protect restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems
- provide access to justice and for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global partnership for sustainable development.